Suggest remedy for diarrhea
Always here to help, listed most of what I could think of as of now
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I would be more than happy to help you with causes for loose bowel movements (diarrhoea), they are:
+Side effect of medications
+Stomach infections (e.g. gastroenteritis)
+Chronic conditions (E.g. irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulosis, etc.)
+Peptic ulcer disease
+Sugar consumption (in a few individuals who find it difficult to digest sugar)
+Artificial sweeteners (e.g. sorbitol which is commonly found in most beverages)
+Disorders or abnormalities of the digestive system (e.g. celiac disease, and a few other conditions also listed above)
and a few other minor conditions.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain and diarrhea remedies
- What is the remedy for vomitting and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea and dizziness
- Remedy for antibiotic induced diarrhea
- Natural remedies for baby diarrhea
- What is the remedy for fever and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea
- Bile salt diarrhea remedies
- Sudden bouts of diarrhea suggestions
- Remedies for gas and diarrhea