Suggest remedy for cyst on temple
Please attach a photo of it if thats possible.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of this lump? Without it its really hard to give good advice.
We assume that the lump which is NOT getting bigger in a short period of time (like 3 weeks), does not hurt is generally benign and the risk of cancer is extremely low.
So for sure there is no need to be concerned. It might be cyst indeed. But for 99% it is benign with no potential risk of cancer.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
This is benign lesion.
Generally any cancer grows constantly. That's the only purpose of the cancer cells. They multiply without any control. So its impossible for any cancer to stop growing just like that.
Cancer would become to the very noticeable size. Sooner or later it would become really large.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sebaceous cyst with stringy substance near temple
- What is the remedy for pressure on my temple
- Cyst near my temple
- Cyst between skull and temple
- Cyst between temple and eare
- Cyst in temple area
- Headache in temple area bruising stress suspected suggestions
- Cyst below left temple on artery
- Cyst on temple 2 year old
- Cyst on temple causing fluid in eye
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?