Suggest remedy for cramps and headaches when on Zoloft
are these symptoms going to worsen or do you think I'm doing ok thus far
Doing great. No worries
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. With zoloft being discontinued for the last 2 and a half weeks I don't see any reason to be concerned about. Half life of zoloft is 26 hours only and with in a few days it is completely out of the symptoms. Discontinuation symptoms also last hardly for 7 to 10 days.
So in Nutshell you not only have cleared the drug from your system but also got out of the withdrawal period. So no worries. You are doing just fine. Just treat your cramps and headaches symptomatically and that's it.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Postpartum cramps headache
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea when on zoloft
- What is the remedy for stomach cramps and severe headache
- Headaches nausea dizziness palpitations taking zoloft symptoms are persisting
- Implantation cramps headache clomid
- When to take zoloft
- What is the remedy for headache and stomach cramps
- Cramping brown discharge headache
- Stomach cramps and bad headache
- What causes nausea and headache when on zoloft