Suggest remedy for constipation and pain in upper back and chest
Diet, spacing meals, abundant drinking, fruits and vegetables and exercise,
Hi and thanks for the query,
the symptoms you describe are compatible with irritable bowel syndrome. However, it is important to know if this is the first time you are experiencing this ever, or if its recurrent.
It might be interesting to know if you have vomited or not, and if you have any family history of a colon tumor or cancer. I suggest a colonoscopy be done and test of occult blood in stool carried out to exclude possibility of tumors.
I suggest you take lots of fluids, eat vegetables and fruits abundantly and exercise for a couple of days. In case symptoms persist, you might have to use some drugs. Also spacing your meals (eating small quantities many more times) could help reduce the pressure you a feeling. Drugs that reduce spasms that cause pain could be used (spasfon), as well as gastric contraction regulators (Trimebutine).
Diet, spacing meals, abundant drinking, fruits and vegetables and exercise are my suggested initial starting points. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
Good news. No real reason to worry
Hi and thanks for the update,
I am happy with everything you have already done with regards to your health. I think with the medication you are taking and life style modifications (water, diet, exercise, fruits, vegetables0, you need to be more patient as you await to take the test.
With no family history of colon cancer, its too early and almost needless to worry this much. No worries.
Kind regards as i wish you the best of health.
No need to worry this much.
Hi and thanks for the query,
I think its too early to worry about a blockage at this point. Since you can still stool, you are not vomiting and you do not have a heavily distended abdomen or acute intense abdominal pain, you are out of the emergency/acute surgical margin.
Adopting recommended dietary and life style changes as of now, continuing with your drugs and doing the tests are to me just adequate. To me , you are far from the danger zone to worry this much.
No worries and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain and constipation with colostomy
- Constipation back pain abdominal pain
- Constipation and upper back pain
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Mid back pain and constipation
- Pheochromocytoma back pain constipation
- Constipation causing back pain meth
- Back pain fever constipation
- Cramps constipation lower back pain
- Back chest pain constipation
- Taking prilosec. Not anemic. Getting hair fall and muscle pain. What is...
- Taking medicine for migraine. Felt unconscious, confused and dizzy. What...
- Took azathioprine for crohn's disease. Trying to conceive. Should I stop...
- Having night sweats, swelling on neck and fever. What is the cause?
- Took AKT 2 during pregnancy. Baby and mother has ABO incompatibility....
- Taking flagyl metronidazole. Started getting headache. Side effect of...
- Have twisted spine, IBS and pain all over body. Taking clonazepam. Any...
- Have had tachycardia. Getting headache and nausea if cloth are tight...
- Child has low grade fever and puffy eyes. Mono test negative. What's wrong?
- Suffering from cold. History of ectopic heartbeats. Are they related?