Suggest remedy for chills, running nose and throat infection in an elderly person
GI symptoms, back ache, symptomatic care advised.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Symptoms of hard stools, belching, heart burn, excess throat phlegm are likely due to bowel related issues like constipation worsening acid reflux which in turn is causing belching as well as throat phlegm.
Throat phlegm can be attributed to respiratory tract infection as old age is very susceptible to it. Spine pain is likely age related articular degeneration and needs symptomatic relief.
Nutshell, the patient needs constipation medications like laxative either oral or if severe enema, use of fibrous diet and plenty of fluids. Antacids for heartburn and painkillers for back ache. All he needs is supportive care.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and the old man and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Throat infection home remedies rasam
- Permanent remedy for throat infection
- Suggest me remedies for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- What are the remedies for the throat infection
- Severe cough throat infection running nose medication for breastfeeding mother
- Suggest medication for throat infection
- Throat infection remedy wikoryl
- Suggest treatment for running nose blurred vision chills and headache
- Throat infection remedy on children