Suggest remedy for chest pain with indigestion

Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 28 Nov 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I'm having slight chest pains that radiate through my back, chest and left breast. This is also accompanied by indigestion. Everything I eat or drink seems like it's coming back up. Are the pains related to my indigestion? Could this be serious?
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
further tests required

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
In your age there is very low chance that it may indicate some serious heart issue and it sound to me more like stomach related issues such as gerd or hiatal hernia.
You should do gastroscopy and contrast esophagus test to rule these out. Till that avoid alcohol,smoking, coffee and fried food. If stomach issues are ruled out than you should see cardiologist but as I said it doesnt sound like heart related.
Wish you good health. Regards