Suggest remedy for chest pain, headache and heart palpitations
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. chest pain, gastric discomforts, history of IBS, heartburn, conventional symptoms etc with labs and work up normal etc are all pointing towards an IBS flare and nothing else.
All you need to do is continue diet and lifestyle modifications and lose weight. Eat small frequent meals. Avoid fatty , dairy and processed foods. Avoid cola drinks, beverages, alcohol, spicy foods etc. Prefer fiber rich foods and drink plenty of fluids minimum of 2.2 litres of fluids. Eat pepper mint and yogurt. Former is best antispasmodic and later is best probiotic .
Nutshell, it is merely a flare of IBS and nothing else. I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heart palpitations and chest pain
- Heart palpitations and cluster headaches
- Headache heart palpitations and neck pain
- Heart palpitations and headache and jaw pain
- Heart palpitations headaches chest pain vertigo
- Heart palpitations followed by headache
- Heart palpitations chest pain female 30 years
- Chest pain with cold sweats and heart palpitation
- Fever headache heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations and minor chest pain