Suggest remedy for burning sensation on the penis shaft

Posted on Thu, 11 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: while masterbating a welt appeared under the shaft area of the penis and it gave a burning sensation. after examining the area and pressed on the skin part under the shaft, it looked like a welt starting to appear, so I stopped. What could it be and is there something I could apply that might fix this problem
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....could be due to friction if There is no previous history of any allergy or hives or welts
Detailed answer...
I have read your query and understand your concern.
To me it appears to be due to the result of frictional heat generated during masturbation.
A hard or violent masturbation can cause this problem.
Just apply local hydrocortisone oint 2-3 times a day.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks
Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta