Suggest remedy for burning sensation in the anus and persistent loose stool
skin maceration, diarrhoea, stop wiping.
you seem to have developed a maceration of the anal skin due to repeated loose stools. Ontop of it, wiping action (even with the softest tissue paper) will erode away the loosened superficial softemed skin thereby just increasing your problem.
I would suggest
1) take medicines for diarrhoea from a doctor.
2) stop the habit of using a tissue paper. Wash with water only or else use wet soft cloth to cleam yourself after motions. Use a dabbing action and not a wiping action to clean.
3) use calamine lotion before motions.
4) use antifungal dusting powder applied on the skin around the anus to absorb the wetness as well as to treat or prevent fungal infection.
5) it would be wise to do a stool test to find infection and take treatment accordingly.
6) meat and coffee are known to cause constipation. But here you can use these to reduce the liquidy component of your stools.
wish you good health.
I would suggest you click a picture of the anal area and email me on YYYY@YYYY with subject line as 'attention to Dr. Pravin Gore'.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting
- Yellow loose stool that burns
- Loose stool burning sensation
- Loose stool burning sensation on buttocks
- Loose stool and itching in anus
- Symptoms sore anus and loose stool
- Sore anus and loose stool
- Loose stool burning after urination
- Dizziness and loose stools itchy anus
- Itchy anus and loose stools