Suggest Remedy For Bloody Nose And Blood Clots In A Elderly Person
yes please go the hospital
There can be many reasons for the blood coming out from your mothers nose like
High blood pressure , this is the commonest cause in the elderly and has to be treated immediately as the bleeding can be a lot.
The second common cause will be a sinus infection and this will need antibiotics for treatment.
Another possibility may be the use of blood thinners like aspirin or clopidogrel , the dose will need titration in such cases.
You mother will need urgent medical care and examination to determine the cause of bleeding , therefore i advice you to take her to the doctor as soon as possible.
In the meantime , please ask her not to panic and pinch the nose , to control the bleeding.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Beer make stool bloody
- Does eating beetroot cause your stool to look bloody
- Any suggestion for spitting brownish or bloody
- Why is my right nostril always bloody
- How many days after eating beets my stool stay bloody
- Blow nose bloody
- Eating beets and making stool look bloody
- Milk of magnesia bloody
- Inside of nostrils are red and bloody
- When i blow my nose the snot is green and bloody