Suggest remedy for blood in urine
Blood in the urine
Hello and welcome,
Blood in the urine can be from an irritation in the bladder or urethra, can be from a urinary tract infection, can be from a stone anywhere in the urinary tract, or can be from a mass. The most common causes are the first 3.
You can go in to an urgent care center where you will be examined and give a urine specimen. Depending on what that shows, the urine may be sent for a culture and you will be given an antibiotic if you have an infection. If that is not the case, they will advise you to have imaging studies such as a renal ultrasound. They may get an X-ray while you are there which can show if there are stones.
I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can provide further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptons urinating a lot protein in urine and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Urinating alot blood in urine
- Painful urination blood in urine
- Urgency to urinate with blood in urine
- Have blood in urine suggest
- Blood in urine and need to urinate
- What is the remedy for clots and blood in urine
- Urin test blood in urin
- Frequent urination blood in urine and reduced urine causes