Suggest remedy for blocked nostrils and problem with breathing
Might be due to Deviated Nasal Septum
Thanks for the query.
From the short history given by you, I feel that you might be suffering with Deviated nasal septum(DNS) which can only be diagnosed after examination. Due to this the area for the flow the air through the nose is reduced on one side and other side there are chances of hypertrophied turbinates to create block. This is why you might be having on and off nose block.
The treatment for this would be surgery to straighten the nasal septum. Please see an ENT specialist for examination to determine the type of deviation of nasal septum along with any other causes and treatment accordingly.
Time being avoid using Air conditioners at very low temperatures and Sleeping directly under the fan. Take steam inhalation frequently to relieve nose block and can use nasal saline drops or Otrivin drops to relieve nasal block, if advised by your doctor.
Hope this answer helps you. If any further clarifications, will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mole in nostril pregnant unable to breath suggest
- Breathing problem right nostril
- Done cough test breathing problem allergy suggestions
- What is the remedy for cold with breathing problems
- Home remedies for breathing problems
- Blocked nose difficulty in breathing addicted to octrivin suggestions
- Suggest medication for breath difficulty and blocked nose
- What is the remedy for breathing problems
- Scab inside nostril of nose blocks breathing
- Breathing problems shortness of breath