Suggest remedy for bleeding wound on wrist
You need dressing of that region
I have studied your case. I think you have a wound over volar aspect with bleeding and swelling. It is good that you have applied compression and bleeding has stopped now. Still I would suggest you to visit a doctor and get it dressed. Applying water and dust in any wound can cause infection so you need to take antibiotics also. I have following recommendations for you.
1. Put compression on wound.
2. Do not apply any thing at home.
3. Start antibiotics like augmentin or cefuroxime according to your doctor's advise.
4. Take Brufen for pain relief
5. Please share image of wrist with me. I can tell you when you can start your working on the basis of this.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wounded cut on foot to stop bleeding
- Need suggestions to avoid infections on wound
- Constantly pussing and bleeding open wound
- Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee
- Hiv on non bleeding wound
- Suggest treatment for a reopened wound on penis
- How to treat bleeding wounds
- Wounds and bleeding
- Hiv blood bleeding wound
- Remedy for wounds on scrotum