Suggest remedy for bleeding from penis

Dr. Sassen S Kwasa

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: Hi twice now when my partner and I haves tarted to have sex and I get an erection blood starts coming out the eye of my penis not when I'm urinating I have no pain and it stops as soon as we stop getting aroused
Answered by Dr. Sassen S Kwasa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have "broken" your penis

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM. Please note that if you engage in rough foreplay when your penis is erect, it can break the vessels taking blood to your penis, this tends to leak blood especially when your penis is erect (engorged with blood), you will need to avoid sexual intercourse for at least 4 weeks to allow this to heal completely. It is nothing serious and happens. Take care. Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T