Suggest remedy for black marks when suffering from psoriasis

Posted on Tue, 16 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi Doc am Suffering from Psoriasis. I did not treat it any where as am allergic to medicines. After few days i found they decreased . But the black marks are not gone. Please help me to get rid of these
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
kindly upload images and give following details

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com.
I have read your query.
I understand your concern.
You said that you are allergic to medications. But your psoriasis rash has decreased leaving pigmentation.
There are two modes of treatment for psoriasis including oral and topical medications.
It depends on the body surface area involved that whether oral medications need to be introduced or only topicals would suffice.
I would like to know following details:
1) what medications are you allergic to?
2) how much body surface area is involved roughly?
3) what treatment have you taken that decreased your rash?
4) what are the body sites involved presently?
Kindly upload your photograph of the affected areas so that I can visualize it and help you to the best.
Get back to me with answers of above questions with images.
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Charu Bansal

Dermatologist