Suggest remedy for black discolouration of nail post an accident
Let it fall itself.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You need to do nothing. Your black nail will fall itself (let it fall itself). New nail be there after falling of old nail. New nail already growing beneath the old nail. If allowed to fall itself then new nail be smoother. However if there is discharge ( fluid coming out from nail indicating infection) then it is better to get nail removed. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
Always welcome and Wishing you a good health.
You are always welcome to healthcaremagic.
Everything else already discussed.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is discoloured nails a symptom for lichen planus
- What could cause discolouration of nails
- Stubbed toe pain and discoloured nail
- Black discolouration on the cheek
- Low potassium discoloured nails
- Black discolouration of nose
- Suggest home remedies for black head and acne
- What causes discolouration of toe nails
- Discoloured toe nail in newborn baby
- Bluish discolouration of nails