Suggest remedy for bend on penis and difficulty sustaining and erection
- 25, Male, Unmarried, Virgin, 5ft 10in, 67kg.
- Penile Dimensions on Erection: 5.5-6(length), 4.80(Circumference).
- Mastarbating almost daily from last 10 years. I am Virgin. Never used any kind of contaminated stuff with my penis.
- I never had erection problems in my life, in fact I got erection any time I wanted (except when I am extremely stressed). And I always used to have morning erection.
1. I usually wear "tight briefs", and often while wearing tight briefs when I get erection the tight fitting underwear try to restrict the erected penis inside. And due to tight fitting brief my penis bend at the point (where shaft meets the penis head) inside the underwear.
"And I firmly believe this restriction has caused the bend and injury to my penis".
2. I think the muscle on the underside of penis has become less flexible (or possibly short) and it sometimes hurts during erection/ejaculation. And it very soft (like silk) and does not get as hard as the upper side of the penis. And also its restricting erection angle, when standing at most I can get parallel to earth (or perpendicular to stomach). Maybe the muscle or tissue on the underside of penis is small because it hurts during erection?
3. Sometimes during urination I feel burring irritation on the tip and underside of the penis. And during this very small amount of urine comes out. Urine Discoloration.
1. I am not getting morning erections. I am able to get hard erection but not able to sustain it.
2. Is my penis shape ok? Why is my penis "head bends downward"? Is this normal?
3. What can be done for this extra skin on the tip of my flaccid penis (see attached photos)?
4. Why does head remains less hard during erection while the shaft gets very hard? Why head of my penis is large in length especially when it is in flaccid state?
5. What is that black patch underside the shaft of my penis? And Yes I feel pain in this area during and after erection/ejaculation.
6. If this is Pyronie disease? If yes then is it treatable and how is it diagnosed? Do I need to see doctor urgently?
Your penis appears to be normal and please find details below
Thanks for writing in .
This is Dr.Riyanka and I am glad to be helping you with your query.
1. Your penis length measuring 5.5 to 6 inches when erect is normal for XXXXXXX men. Masturbation is best done 3 to 4 times a week and not more than once in a day.
2. If you wear tight fitting inner wear and feel that your penis is getting bent when erect, such bending usually is for a short duration and will never cause damage to your penis. For any associated discomfort please wear slightly lose cotton trunks.
3. Sometimes slight burning in tip of penis, if it occurs after passing urine following masturbation is most likely because there is a small amount of semen blocking the urethra which gets cleared. If this is the case with you then please pass urine before doing masturbation.
If the burning has nothing to do with masturbation then you mild have mild infection of the prostate or urethra. This has nothing to do with sex and sexually transmitted disease. It can be confirmed by doing a urine culture and treated if present.
4. Morning erections are not at ones will. It happens due to the interaction of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Under stress people might not have proper morning erections and if you are having any kind of stress then that might be the reason.
5. Your penis size and shape are normal. No all men have completely straight penis. In most of them it can bend to one side or another and this is completely normal. The head downward appearance is normal.
6. The amount of foreskin varies with every individual. You have not written about a tight foreskin or phimosis. I consider you are not having any problem with the foreskin. Some people who have a very tight foreskin or phimosis causing difficulty in performing sex or urination get circumcised and this will remove the extra skin. Since you dont have any symptoms therefore there is no requirement for circumcision.
7. The head becomes more hard because of the presence of more closely packed connective tissue in the shaft of penis. This is normal and not a concern. Similarly the large length of the head in flaccid state is also because the connective tissue rich shaft is more elastic and shows a larger difference is size when erect and flaccid. Due to the difference sometimes you may feel difference between shaft and head. You shouldn't be worried about this difference.
8. The small black patch in underside of penis looks like a mole and is not a sign of any abnormality. The penis tissue is sensitive and violent masturbation can cause slight pain. Please do masturbation slowly and gently to avoid injury to penis shaft and pain.
9. Peyronies disease is a pathologically bent penis shaft due to presence of scar tissue (fibrous plaques) leading to an abnormal sustained curvature. This condition is confirmed by doing ultrasound scan and the plaques can be visualized. However, from the picture, you do not have the appearance of Peyronies disease. If you still have a doubt then please get clinically examined by the urologist for confirmation.
Hope this answers your query. Don't worry .
Do write back if you have any further doubts.
Get well soon
I don't see any room for follow up query in so much comprehensive answer. So this chapter is here by closed.
I need to consult with you one more problem about my stomach/abdomen. Should I initiate a new query or can I ask it in follow up query? Because I want answers only from you.
Kindly contact YYYY@YYYY or send as follow up
Thank you so much for your kind gesture.
Regarding your stomach ailments , kindly contact the customercare of healthcaremagic.com regarding if you can ask it as a follow up question or a new query. the email id is: YYYY@YYYY . They will definitely guide you.
Considering that you want the answers from me only, kindly write it in your Query that you want your question to be answered by only "Dr. Riyanka Chail",General & Family Physician.
If it can be asked as a follow up then kindly again type in your query in the follow up box itself.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for proper erection of penis
- Penis does not erect when erects premature ejaculation suggestions
- Penis bends to right normally and also when erect
- What is the cause of penis bending during erection
- Facing problem with erection of penis penis not hard suggest
- What causes bending of the penis on hard erection
- Penis not erecting and small in size suggestion
- Lump below penis bending when erect help
- What is the remedy for penis erection problems
- Difficulty in erection and short penis solution