Suggest remedy for anal fissure
Need further details
Thanks for raising your concern on HCM & contacting Ayurveda with your health issue and following is symptomwise approach:
1. As in your Medical History it is written: [visited a Doctor: Not Specified] Was fissure a self diagnosis or was an opinion of general physician or surgeon taken earlier?
2. What are the associated symptoms associated with your problem,like: bleeding, pain and burning?
3. Any treatment taken for the same, if yes what medicines were provided?
4. If there was no relief with medical treatment was surgeon examination sought? (for fissurectomy or Anal dilation)
5. Do revert back with your clarifications for further necessary management.
Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physiciam
It is better to take surgical opinion first
Thanks for reverting back.
Since in your follow up query you have said about appearance of 'crack' but nowhere has mentioned about visit or any surgical opinion thus in best interest it will be wise to seek a Surgeon Opinion on this case who will be in better position to comment on your problem, till then:
. Locally apply Lignocaine jelly 4-5 times a day and after every motion
. Hot hip bath (sit in a tub of warm water for 10 minutes (twice daily)
. Take Triphla churan 3 gm or Liquid Paraffin to soften stools. (at bed time)
. Triphla gugull: 2 tablet twice daily with butter milk
. Abhyarishta: 20 ml with equal amount of water: twice daily (after meals)
. Take a simple analgesic+anti inflammatory drug (Ibuprofen) for 5 days.
If no relief with above treatment ask for further possibilities like kshar XXXXXXX (in Ayurveda) or regarding Fissurectomy or Anal Dilation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Ichthammol treatment anal fissure
- Spinach good for anal fissures
- Exterior anal fissures
- Nicotine anal fissure
- Ichthammol ointment anal fissure
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure
- Is egg bad for anal fissures
- Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure
- Anal fissure pain remedy