Suggest remedy for anal bleeding caused by fissures
Fissures have nothing to do with pregnancy.
Welcome to health care magic,
Anal fissures will not affect your pregnancy.
In fact,they have nothing to do with pregnancy and yes,you may get conceived while there is fissure but it would be better to get this fissures treated.
As anal fissures are nothing but the ulcers because of tearing of tissues around anus which may cause burning sensations during and after passing of stool.Bleeding is not always seen during stool.
You may need to take below treatment to get rid off them,
1) Antibiotics (quinolones like ofloxacin with antiprotozoals like ornidazole),
2) Topical application of steroids with lignociane creams or ointments to reduce pain and inflammation,
3) Hot sitz bath,
4) Laxatives or purgatives to have a soft and effortless stool evacuation.
5) Vitamin b complex with folic acid to have a rapid healing of ulcer.
You must be taking this treatment and if not you may consult your family physician who will know about it and can prescribe you.
If there is anything unclear,then just let me know.I will be happy to answer that.
Thanks and Regards,
Not necessary to undergo surgery.
Thanks for the reply.
It is not necessary to undergo surgery in case anal fissures as it can be healed by medical management or say by conservative methods.
Surgery is required only in case of non healing of fissures for more than 1 or 2 months with medical management but one can comment only after complete medical history including history of medical treatment with clinical examination of local part.
Your treating surgeon know about it better.
In case of any doubt,you can take opinion from another doctor.
Hope this will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and treatment for anal fissure
- Does sjogrens cause anal fissures
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Vyvanse causing anal fissures
- Anal itching due to fissures pain and bleeding remedy
- Cocaine causing anal bleeding
- Anal fissure causes
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure
- Pessarie cause anal fissure
- Anal fissure pain remedy