Suggest remedy for allergic reaction to topical toner
hello and thank you for sending the question.
I'm sorry to hear that you seem to be having an allergic reaction to the topical toner. I would recommend that you take an anti-allergy medicine such as Claritin or Zyrtec now and again tomorrow.
Also you might benefit from taking some Benadryl. Generally we would recommend 25 mg every 6 to 8 hours as needed. Be careful however because Benadryl can cause significant drowsiness. please talk to your doctor before taking any of these particular treatments.
I suspect that your face feels tight in light of mild swelling. This should slowly improve over time. However, if the symptoms persist or you develop progressive pain then I would recommend that you report to your local emergency department for immediate evaluation. Also if you noticed any swelling of your tongue or difficulty breathing then also I would recommend that you go to the emergency room immediately.
thank you again for sending the question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedy for allergic reaction to hair dye
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to gentamicin
- Allergic reaction scalp remedies
- Remedies for allergic reaction to silky oak
- Home remedy for allergic reaction to hair dye
- Hair toner allergic reactions
- Home remedies for allergic reactions to beard dye
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic allergic reaction
- Home remedies for food allergic reaction