Suggest remedy for allergic reaction to Norfloxacin tz
You need to take alternate medications.
Hi & Welcome.
Thanks for posting your query on Health Care Magic.
From the given history you seem to have developed allergic reactions to combined medication Norfloxacin+Tinidazole which is commonly used to treat diarrhea caused by mixed bacterial & amoebic infections of the intestines.
Since you had developed such reactions earlier, so it is better to avoid using antibiotics without consulting a doctor.
1. In order to prescribe the right antibiotic in your case, you need to undergo complete stool analysis with stool culture & sensitivity. This will help to find out the infectious organism and its drug susceptibility.
2. Meanwhile you can take antibiotic like Rifaximin can be taken 3 times daily for 3 days for immediate relief of diarrhea of course after consulting a doctor.
3. Along with it you can also take 'Probiotics' like Lactobacillus (Sporolac DS tablet) 2-3 times daily to reduce the frequency of the stools.
4. Take Oral Rehydration Solution powder to correct the dehydration.
5. Increase the intake of oral fluids, juices so as to maintain a good urine output.
6. Avoid eating hot and spicy foods, fast and junk foods, eat home cooked food.
Hope the suggestions given above would be useful in getting the appropriate treatment of diarrhea.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mouth allergic reaction of norflox tz
- Remedy for allergic reaction to hair dye
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to gentamicin
- Allergic reaction scalp remedies
- Remedies for allergic reaction to silky oak
- Norflox tz allergic reaction
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic allergic reaction
- Home remedies for food allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to norflox tz treatment