Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

172 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest remedy for age related problems like body pain and tiredness

Answered by
Dr. Lohit K

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2007

Answered : 1649 Questions

Posted on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: I am 38 year old man working as sales officer with XXXXXXX as I am close to 40 now I am going through with many ageing effects like getting tired two fast , body pain. dullness tired face. need some medicine to copup with all these old ageing issues.
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Life style modifications

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query and understood your concern.

For your well being I like to suggest few important steps
1. Exercise: daily 30min for 5 days a week. You should sweat a lot and heart rate should be more than 110/min.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables(pulses and green leafy vegetables). Restrict all other food.
3. Drink plenty of water. Have yogurt and probiotics on daily basis.
Hope you are otherwise normal.
These measures will help you in good health. You follow these instructions for 10days and you can see the changes in your well being.

Always life style modifications is the best management for illness like your presentation. If any pathology I will help you in medications.

Check for your blood sugar,hemoglobin, Blood pressure and lipid profile once to rule out any pathology.

I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics ,  

Recent questions on  Body pain

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, I'm having headache, body pain especially in ankle, thigh. Also have mild throat pain. Please do help me to recover. Regards, xxxxxx

doctor1 MD

I am having FEVER , headache and running nose since 1 day. kindly help me.

doctor1 MD

Hello; I am a 25 year old male. I am living with the following symptoms and cannot get a diagnosis. These are my symptoms. Weakness in the arms and legs. Sensory symptoms such as numbness or tingling in arms and legs. Body pain all over, as high...