Suggest remedy for accidental overdose of Domstal in a child
Nothing to worry. 5ml dose is not harmful
Welcome to HCM,
Domstal (Domperidone) is a anti-emetic drugs and it is one of the safest drug of Allopathy.
Since you misread the prescription and gave 5ml dose of domstal,I would like to inform you that it is not harmful and it will NOT cause any ill effects,so no need to worry about it.
However,I would like to know about the medication which your doctor prescribed. You can also send me your doctor's prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Accidental overdose of lisinopril
- Domstal tablet overdose effects
- Remedy for overdose of combiflam
- Overdose of domstal tablet
- Domstal side effect of overdose
- Overdose of domstal baby drops
- Home remedies for crocin overdose
- Stamlo beta accidental overdose
- Trika overdose remedy
- Amoxicillin 400 accidental overdose
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?