Suggest remedy for abdominal pain while having constipation
anti acidity medicines with dietary fiber supplements are advisable
I really appreciate your concern
Looking at your description it seems to be acid peptic disease or peptic ulcer due to stomach hyperacidity.
I would advise you to take anti acidity medicines like pantoprazole or ranitidine group of drugs with antacids for 3 to 5 days.
You should avoid fatty fried spicy and junk food.
Avoid smoking and alcohol.
you must take lots of fluids
If it doesn't help than I would advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for and endoscopy and further course of action.
Hope this answers your question, please feel free to ask for follow up, I will be happy to help you
Please consider these medicines
Welcome again and thanks for the follow up question
You can take pantoparozole 40 mg once daily or ranitidine 150 mg twice or thrice daily with antacids like gelusil or diagene 20 ml thrice daily.
Lactifiber is OK you can continue with it
Hope this helps you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation with abdominal pain
- What is the remedy for constipation and abdominal pain
- Treatment for abdominal pain constipation and bloating
- Can constipation cause abdominal pain
- Constipation fever and abdominal pain
- Constipation back pain abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- Constipation bloating abdominal pain
- Black stool constipation abdominal pain
- Remedy for abdominal pain and constipation