Suggest remedy for abdominal bloating and fatigue while on Eliquis
A harmless supplement
Hello, sir. Welcome to HCM and thank you for your question. I carefully read your query.
Coenzyme Q10 is basically found in every cell of the human organism. Being an important component of the energy production within the cell, it is more present in the heart and liver tissues, in comparison with other organ systems. No harm in taking it as a supplement, although the most well-known benefit from it, has been seen in heart failure condition. Therefore, my opinion is that it is a harmless supplement, that you may or may not take.
I see you described that you were on various diets, but no weight shift whatsoever. However, I would recommend these changes:
- more fibres: fruit and green leafy vegetables up to 300 g a day;
- Chicken or other poultry, and fish. Maximum once a week with red meat;
- The white portion of an egg, not the orange/red portion
- No fast food
- 60 minutes of everyday physical activity - walking, jogging, gym, swimming.
- Alcohol up to a maximum of two beers or one glass of wine a day.
Congratulations on your succesful ablation and I wish you a lifetime free of atrial fibrillation.
I hope this was helpful. I am happy to help, if yoi have follow-up questions. Please rate the answer, if you do not. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Night time abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating novasure remedy
- Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating after quitting smoking
- Acne abdominal bloating gas missed period fatigue
- Abdominal bloating and cancer
- Upper abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating symptoms
- Severe abdominal bloating
- Constant abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating, nausea, breathlessness