Suggest remedy fir blisters in face and penis shaft when suffering from contact dermatitis
Thanks for the query.
The skin becomes soft in dermatitis.
Friction during masturbation might have led to blister formation.
Keep applying the steroid creams.
This will help in relieving your symptoms.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
There is an option to upload photographs on right side of query page.
Please utilize it.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks for the photograph.
It is looking like an ulcer.
Don't use cortisone.
You can apply an antibacterial cream like mupirocine.
This will give you much relief.
You can continue with oral steroid for your allergy.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore clitoris contact dermatitis
- Scrotal contact dermatitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis face
- Whey protein and contact dermatitis
- Meladerm allergic contact dermatitis[
- Foreskin contact dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis on penis
- Nyquil causing contact dermatitis on penis
- Eyelid contact dermatitis home remedies
- Is paraffin good for contact dermatitis
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?