Suggest remedies to treat loss of lumbar lordosis
I am having loss of Lumbar Lordosis.
Can you please suggest me remedy for this problem.
What symptoms do you have?
Thanks for posting your query.
I am here to answer your query.
Loss of lumbar lordosis is a radiological finding. I would like to know your clinical presentation, i.e, what are your symptoms?
I shall be glad to have you in follow up with details.
Back exercises/Healthy exercises.
Thanks for being in follow-up.
You should focus on doing regular spinal extension exercises and maintaining a healthy posture and you'll be all fine. Your aim should be a healthy spine. Correcting the loss of lumbar lordosis is not in your hands.
Hope this answers your query.
Dr. Ajay Panwar, Neurologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumbar lordosis and loss of height
- Loss of lumbar lordosis ayerveda
- Treating lumbar lordosis with homeopathy
- Loss of lumbar lordosis cure homeopathy
- Homeopathic treatment in loss of lumbar lordosis
- Yoga for loss of lumbar lordosis
- Treatment for loss of lumbar lordosis
- Loss of lumbar lordosis exercises
- Lumbar lordosis loss
- Loss of normal lumbar lordosis
- Is frequent headache a sign of multiple sclerosis?
- Suggest ways to use Scopolamine patch
- Suggest treatment for fever while having Parkinson's disease
- Suggest treatment for severe spasms and pain in the back and neck
- What causes dizziness and tingling sensation in the body while treating...
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in the fingers?
- What does the brain CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the finger post an injury
- What causes sudden weakness on left side of the body?
- Are surgical corrections available for persistent muscle pain in scrotal...