Suggest remedies to grow healthier bones
There is n away to increase the size of bones at this age!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these thin bones and all the worries you have related to this. There is no way to increase the sizes of bone at this age. However, sufficient calcium, vitamin D and regular exercise would ensure that you ahem solid bones. It is most important to have solid bone as opposed to large bones as not all large bones are able to support the body’s weight. Any drug which claims to do that is out for extortion and you shouldn’t be spending your finances on them.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bone growing on bone
- What is the remedy for pain in bone
- Suggest treatment for back bone and tail bone pain
- Bone growing under toung
- Growing lump collar bone
- Bone growing in right nostril
- Growing bone on side of foot
- Bone scan shows bone cancer suggest
- Home remedies for bone gap
- Pain in throat after swallowing bone suggest remedy