Suggest remedies for wounded skin around the anus
Hello and welcome.
There really isn't any medicine that will make the skin thicker, but a couple things might help your situation:
1. Abstain from receiving anal sex until your tissues are healed from any previous injury. It is not uncommon to get anal fissures (tears) from receptive anal sex if the sex is not done slowly and gently, particularly at the beginning. Warm sitz baths/soaks in tub will help your bottom heal faster.
2. Use a good lubricating product on your partner and yourself, such as KY Jelly or Astroglide.
3. Anal sex should be commenced slowly so that the tissues have time to adjust. Start very slowly and gently, and if it hurts, tell your partner to stop. Some suggest starting with just a finger (with filed/clipped nails) inserted gently and moved gently inside to get the anal sphincter to relax. If this hurts, stop, wait a minute, and breath to relax. Once this causes no discomfort, then a penis or sex toy can be inserted, but again, very slowly and gently.
4. Sometimes being in a position of face down can be more comfortable.
5. If none of this works, consider using rectal dilators which are used in a series, progressively larger. I don't know if any doctors or other health care practitioners in XXXXXXX Lanka would have these available though.
I hope this information helps. And also, unless you have only one partner and are sure of his HIV, Hepatitis C and other STD status, you will want to insist that your partner wear a condom. Receptive anal sex can put you at high risk for getting these diseases if you don't take this precaution. Good luck.
and another thing to ask
i like to enhancement by butt becoz i have small one
can u recommend some medicine for that?
Part of what gives you a particular appearing butt is due to genetics. But the butt is a made of muscles and so exercising those muscles will increase the tone and possibly the size of those muscles. In particular, exercises where the leg is extended backward uses the buttock muscles.
If that is not enough and you want to take more drastic action, you can consult with a plastic surgeon as they use fillers and implants to resculpturej parts of the body.
However, please keep in mind that not everyone has the same preferences regarding what is physically attractive. You may be more aware and view negatively this part of your body than other people would.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wounds around the mouth of the anus
- Suggest remedy for very dry anus
- Open wound in anus
- Anus hole wound solution
- Suggest treatment to remove skin flaps at the anus
- Anus to vaginal wound
- What is the remedy for the itchiness in the anus
- Home remedy for anus itching
- Anus wounds
- Cirlce wound near the anus