Suggest remedies for vaginal dryness
before it eventually goes in. I have noticed a little blood on applicator. I had my last pap smear in May 2016
you need to get a repeat PAP smear done
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The difficulty in insertion can be due to vaginal dryness that can be relieved by using a lubricant. The bleeding can be due to dryness or rough insertion. It is best to get a repeat PAP smear done to rule out any cervical pathology.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painful sex due to vaginal dryness suggestions
- Microgynon 30 vaginal dryness
- Suggest lubricant to reduce vaginal dryness during intercourse
- Ovranette vaginal dryness
- Severe vaginal dryness painful intercourse any suggestions
- Remedies for unusual vaginal dryness
- Suggest medication for vaginal dryness
- Suggest treatment for vaginal dryness
- Vaginal dryness and stickiness
- Adderall causes vaginal dryness
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...