Suggest remedies for urine issues while on a catheter
ICC is the best option in the long term.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i can understand your concern.
Most paralysed people,have a catheter(urine tube),in the bladder,in initial period.
Later,in a month's time,all have a SPC(suprapubic catheter)or switched to ICC.
ICC is intermittent clean catheterisation.
This can be done,by oneself(self-or SICC),or an assistant.
In the long term,this is to reduce recurrence of urinary infections.
Heaviness in the stomach is usually due to,constipation or flatulence(gas).
A suppository and laxative are very useful.
Wising her a speedy recovery.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urine retention during pregnancy after foley catheter was removed suggestions
- Stringy blood clots catheter urine
- Milky colored urine in catheter tubing
- Is catheter is the only option for the urination problem
- Blood stained urine in people with catheters
- Urination after catheter removal
- Urine catheter blood clot
- Erection while wearing a catheter
- Blood clot in urine after catheter
- Sediment in urine catheter