Suggest remedies for toothache
Seems like deep decay in tooth..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
So sorry to hear about your problem and will try my level best to resolve it..
As per your query it seems that the pain in tooth that is adjacent to your Root Canal Treated tooth that is also more painful on drinking hot tea and water seems to be due to deep infection in your tooth.
As you are going to visit the dentist at the weekend as of now you can take anti-inflammatory painkillers like Ibuprofen (if you are not allergic)..
If you are having severe pain then painkillers like Ketorolac or Tramadol can relieve (you need to have proper prescription by local physician for this)..
You can also do cool compresses over the cheek.
Biting over a piece of clove or applying clove oil can also relieve pain..
You should also avoid taking very hot foods and cool it to some extent before eating/drinking..
But the pain relief is temporary and if tooth is deeply decayed it will need treatment for permanent resolution..
Hope this helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for broken tooth and intermittent toothache
- Toothache remedy nerve
- Dettol toothache
- Combiflam for toothache
- Toothache swollen gums lump in the roof of mouth suggestions
- Toothache remedies for 3years old
- Painful toothache discoloration of lips and peeling suggestions
- Lump on gum toothache tried thermagel no relief suggestions
- Remedy for toothache abscess
- Ground clove toothache remedy
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess