Suggest remedies for tonsillar cyst
Most probably it is not the oral wart
I have gone through your question and image; it suggests that most probably you may
be suffering from the tonsillar cyst.
Sometimes it will clear up on their own without any treatment.
If they persist for more than a month, then you may go for conservative management.
If tonsil cysts remain even after the conservative management has been tried, surgical
removal may be required.
Most probably it is not the oral wart.
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tonsillar cyst causes
- Diagnosis of Tonsillar cyst
- Laser removal of a tonsillar cyst
- Thyroglossal cyst ayurvedic remedies
- Natural remedy to dissolve cysts
- Symptoms of tonsillar cyst
- Sebaceous cyst homeopathic remedy
- Natural remedies for parotid cyst
- Chalazion cyst remedies
- Bartholin cyst homoeopathic remedies