Suggest remedies for toe pain for a patient suffering from soft tissue infection
If it is clean wound, not necessary.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. Silver Sulfadiazine should not be necessary if the wound is clean. If you think the wound is infected (excess pus, yellowish stained dressing), then it would be necessary.
2. Sterile dressing should be adequate. Using of silver sulfadiazine will slow wound healing and without infection, it does not have any role.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I am suffering from soft tissue infection, can i take rocephin?
- Diagnosis of soft tissue infections
- Treatment and cure for soft tissue infections
- Can i take levaquin for soft tissue infection ?
- Symptoms of soft tissue infections
- Broken toe painful suggest remedy
- Drugs/medication for soft tissue infection
- Toe pain in second toe
- Soft tissue infection causes
- Remedy for big toe pain