Suggest remedies for throat irritation along with cough

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have irritation in my throat,sometimes cough formation occurs
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sore throat

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
For how long are you having these symptoms?
Any post nasal drip?
Please follow up with the required information and send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 56 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
This is going on from past 2 months.I am not taking any post nasal drip.
Let me know where can i send the picture of the throat
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sore throat

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the information and the pictures but throat is not visible in any of the pictures. Please get a picture clicked while saying aaaaa.
As I can see in the picture that you have left nasal inferior turbinate swelling. You should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done.

Follow up with the required information

Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj