Suggest remedies for tailbone pain
needs painkillers and vit.D and calcium supplement
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr Saad Sultan and will be answering your query. I have read and understood your health concerns.
Since during sitting , tail bone comes in direct contact with the surface and transmits body weight. So it is under tension while sitting. This tension get relieve when one is up and about.
It is fairly common to expect weakness in bone in this age group which causes pain while sitting.
Stay calm and meet orthopedic surgeon.
You may need to get an X ray of lumbosacral vertebrae to look for any osteoarthritis. He will decide whether to do Dexa scan of bones or not.
You definitely need vit D and calcium supplement along with painkillers like acetaminophen.
Consume regular nutritional diet.
Meet orthopedic surgeon
Hope it helps
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes thick yellowish coating on tongue and dry throat?
- What causes intermittent shooting pain in arm after applying pressure?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes on left side of neck
- What causes severe fatigue in children?
- What causes increase in body temperature and heaviness in head?
- Suggest remedy for pain and redness on earlobe caused by an infection
- Suggest treatment for lower right-sided pain in buttocks causing painful...
- What causes swelling of the foreskin with fluid?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, post-nasal drip, body pain and...
- Suggest diet plan for a diabetic with high BP and hypothyroidism