Suggest remedies for swollen right buttock post an injury
I do not really think you require any medical attention ma'am :)
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. With your experience, being a nurse I am sure you know how it should look in order for it to require medical attention. In my opinion, as long as you are not predisposed to any medical condition that can cause clots or if you are on any medications that can cause you to bleed (haemorrhage), I do not think there should be any cause for concern.
I am sure you are aware of the ice compression on the first day (i.e. 24hours), followed by a warm compress over the region for the next few days to help promote good blood circulation and reduce the swelling. If you wish, you can also attach an image of the region for my viewing just to make sure I also feel the region needs or does not need any medical attention. But for now, I do not think that any serious medical attention is required ma'am.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in buttocks caused by an injury
- Suggest treatment for swollen ankle caused by an injury
- Knee injury swollen ankle
- Suggest treatment for post injury scar
- What is the remedy for swollen knuckles after an injury
- One swollen knuckle injury
- Swollen knuckel after injury
- Injuries on the buttock after falling swollen
- Swollen knuckle after injury
- Injuries related to fall on buttocks