Suggest remedies for swollen neck glands in a child
Do not worry
I understand your concerns. I guess the temperature measured was 39 instead of 29. The condition is most likely due to tonsillopharyngitis. I would recommend you to check her for streptococcus infection by throat swab culture.
Start her on antihistamine such as Chlorpheniramine or fexofenadine along with antipyretics such as Crocin or paracetamol. This will help in symptomatic relief. Antibiotics such as Penicillin or Amoxycillin may be started for streptococcus infection. Warm saline gargles will be helpful.
You may upload the report for my reference so that I may help you in the best possible way.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ligament or swollen gland in neck
- Swollen glands in neck and shoulders
- Menopause swollen neck glands
- Pid swollen neck gland
- Home remedies for swollen glands neck
- Swollen glands in neck stiff neck
- Swollen tongue and glands in neck
- Swollen neck glands and swollen face
- Intermittent swollen glands in neck
- Indigestion swollen neck glands