Suggest remedies for swollen knuckle post an injury
Swelling will decrease in few weeks
I have studied your case. I can assure you that there is no need to be worried as this swelling will decrease in few more weeks. Swelling is due to increase blood flow in your hand as body attempts to heal your wound. As soon as wound will be healed this blood flow will be normal.
I have following suggestions for you.
1. Hot water fomentation
2. Tablet Chymorol forte three times a day.
3. Do not keep your hand hanging. keep moving your fingers. This will push fluid towards your heart.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen knuckle with no pain no injury what is it
- Knuckle bruise without injury
- Knuckle injury red swollen tiny bumps
- Knuckle pad from injury
- Swelling of the knuckle due to injury
- What is the remedy for swollen knuckles after an injury
- One swollen knuckle injury
- Thumb knuckle injury
- Swollen lump on the knuckle after an injury cartilage damage
- Swollen knuckle after injury