Suggest remedies for swelling at the place of stitches and black eye
Should I have treatment and if so what?
No further treatment necessary
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. If the swelling is not increasing, no further treatment is necessary.
2. Due to forehead injury, the blood has seeped into subcutaneous tissue and resulted in black eye. This old blood is the hematoma and it is already clotted and hence won't increase or change in size. It will get cleared on its own. It occurs even in normal individuals, who have head injury, especially in the forehead. It is not related to your warfarin.
3. If the swelling is increasing or becoming red or if there is any bleeding, then management will change. At present, it will dissolve slowly.
No further treatment necessary.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Black eye swelling
- Black eye remedy cure
- Severe headache black eye with swelling medication
- Black eye swelling how long
- Black eye swelling cure
- Toddler black eye swelling
- Swollen black eye remedies
- What are the natural remedies to treat black eye
- Home remedy for black eye does sunlight help
- Quick black eye remedy
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- What are symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer's disease?
- Suggest the type of specialist to consult for brooke-spielger syndrome
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and high TSH levels
- What causes fluctuating body temperature after pneumonia?
- Suggest treatment for pain and constipation
- What causes nausea and pain when suffering from esophagitis?
- Suggest treatment for pain after suffering from shingles
- Suggest treatment for aspiration problem
- What causes loss of sense of taste?