Suggest remedies for sun allergy
Have to be treated.
Thanks for writing to HCM.
You should get some skin tests done to know the exact cause. Like UV light testing, photo patch testing and some blood test with skin samples for biopsy.
If I were your treating doctor i would suggest with some short therapy of corticosteroids. If the allergy is very severe then may suggest you to get a phototherapy.
As a self care you can avoid exposure to sun.
Stop any medicines which make you sun sensitivity increase.
Use skin moisturizers and soothing cream.
Any query do get back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?