Suggest Remedies For Stomach Upset And Heartburn
Expert advise & personal care would help.
Thanks for the query through Health care magic. I have read & understood your problem.
You have frequent stomach upsets with gas, burping, heart burning & loose motions in between. You did not have any digestive problems in past, so these symptoms at your age point to-
- faulty eating habits ( eating hurriedly , without proper chewing ( some teeth problem)/ drinking water fast, chewing gum- cause more air swallowing )/ eating irregularly/ excessive eating or fasting/ spicy foods, or eating food items producing more gases- like starchy food, sprouts/
- less water or fibers in food
- Alcohol, tobacco smoking
- Lack of exercises & sedentary life style.
- Infections/ infestations of GI tract.( amoebic, bacterial, viral, worm infestations ),
H pylori infection. more possible with heart burn & belching
- Diabetes can cause sluggish intestinal movements ... less digestion of food & more gas production with occasional loose motion.
* to find exact cause I would advise for a detailed assessment of your health with necessary investigations by a physician/ gastroenterologist.
Management would be cause specific . Specific medications along with few life style changes would help.
* life style changes-
- Having a regular eating schedule( small servings more frequently- every 3 hours )-- with sufficient nutritive & fresh food & fibers, Avoid spicy food, tea, coffee, alcohol or fasting
- drink clean, fresh water in sufficient amount ( 10- 12 glasses in a day. )
- Regular walking exercises/ yoga exercises.Avoid sleeping immeiately after eating.
-Take advised treatment regularly to combat infection/ sugar control
- Be active & positive / avoid psychological stress.
* Thus your own efforts & treatment offered by expert would help you to get rid of your digestive problem.
I hope the answer was both informative & useful to you. any follow up query is welcome.