Suggest remedies for stomach pain and bloating
Dyspepsia, dietary modifications and medical treatment needed
Thanks for posting your query on hcm.
The most common cause of a bloated stomach is gastritis or indigestion/dyspepsia.
For this you need to take a course of antacids as well as diet modification is needed.
You may follow the following measures:-
- Avoid carbonated drinks, beans, legumes and sprouts.
- Avoid excess of dairy products.
- Drink plenty of water, also stop alcohol and smoking.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes.
- Eat small, frequent meals throughout the day and avoid overeating.
- If you suffer from constipation, you may take Syrup CREMAFFIN 1 tablespoon after dinner for 10 days.
- You may take a proton pump inhibitor like tablet PANTOPRAZOLE 40 mg in the morning and night, half an hour before food. You may take this for a month.
Follow this regime for a month. It should help you.
If this doesn't help you, you may go for investigations to rule out peptic ulcer and consult a gastroenterologist to rule out any food allergies.
If you have further doubts/ clarifications, feel free to follow up with me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bloated stomach pain with trimethoprim
- Constant stomach pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Stomach pain and bloating male
- Bad stomach pains and bloating
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- Stomach pain bloating and farting
- Stomach pain and bloating
- Bloating stomach pain fatigue
- Severe stomach pain and bloating