Suggest remedies for spots on penis caused by hydrogen peroxide
It is better to stop hydrogen peroxide.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic. I have gone through the details.
You can stop using hydrogen peroxide for now.
Instead just clean the area with warm water twice daily. Apply topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin (T-bact) after consulting your doctor.
You can send clear photos of lesions and details like symptoms, duration, intercourse history, partner history for clarification.I will try to help you.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venereolgist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrogen peroxide forcyde spots
- Use hydrogen peroxide on penis bump
- Hydrogen peroxide for dark spots
- Hydrogen peroxide adrk spots
- Fordyce spots hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide on penis ulcers
- Putting hydrogen peroxide iin penis
- Putting hydrogen peroxide in penis
- Hydrogen peroxide on penis
- Hydrogen peroxide penis bump
- What are the chances of HIV through protected sex?
- Suggest treatment for 4 enlarged lymph nodes on groin area
- What causes burning sensation while urination post Azithrocin intake?
- How is ebola virus transmitted?
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis tip
- What causes burning sensation in peins after having sex?
- What causes elevated heart rate?
- What do small sores on penis indicate?
- How accurate is a CMIA HIV test done at 38 days?
- What causes burning sensation around the lips?