Suggest remedies for skin rashes around the inner thighs
Another thing which started here is that my skin around my thighs became very dry and I couldnt even touch it sometime. While wearing undergarments one day, I got very bad rashed which lead to the skin peeling and blood. I went to the pharmacy here and got myself a paste kind of tube which heals small blood work and prevents the skin from water or any kind of contact. But since i walk and work that paste also does not stick around and the underwear takes it all. So I end up with rashed again.
It is very painful now whenever i walk and it always hurt because I am wearing the undergarments. Please let me know what should I do to finish this problem completely.
Oral and topical antifungals
Hello. Thank you for writung to us
I am dr. Kakkar(dermatologist). I have reviewed the images.
You have inflammatory tinea cruris. Red annular patches with scaling in inner thighs.
For definitive cure I would suggest oral terbinafine 250mg once daily for 4 weeks. In addition you may apply terbinafine 1%cream, twice daily to affectd areas. A tablet of cetrizine 10mg once daily will provide you symptomatic relief from itching. These are prescription medications and i suggest that you talk to a doctor in yor region for the needful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy skin rashes in the inner thigh that peels off
- Rash on inner thigh and skin peeling
- Skin rash on inner thighs buttocks
- Skin rashes between inner thighs during pregnancy
- Have rashes in pubic area and inner thigh suggest
- Leathery skin rash inner thigh
- Rash and flaky skin on inner thighs
- Rotten skin rash on inner thigh
- Skin rashes on the inner thigh burning sensation shingles
- What does a rash on inner thighs suggest