Suggest remedies for sinus pain and altered taste in the mouth
Likely to be sinusitis
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Going by description of your symptoms , possibility of sinusitis needs to be considered. Sinusitis usually leads to past nasal drip ( thick secretions get excreted through posterior aspect of nose into the throat ) . This thick secretions could imbibe bad smell while swallowing.
Sinusitis may not always be associated with fever or nasal symptoms , chronic sinusitis can present with headache and sensation of fullness at site of sinus.
I would suggest you the following
1. Steam inhalation twice a day especially before going to bed: Use of electronic steamer will be more convenient
2. Decongestant nasal drops
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance ,will be glad to assist you
Dr Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of altered taste
- Drugs/medication for altered taste
- Roof of mouth pain sinuses
- Are altered taste or metallic taste in mouth symptoms of black, hairy tongue?
- Hiv infection and altered taste in mouth
- Diagnosis of altered taste
- Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash alters taste buds
- Altered taste causes
- Altered taste in mouth
- Treatment and cure for altered taste