question-icon

Suggest remedies for severe tiredness and heaviness in eyes

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016
Question: My eyes feel tired and heavy by end of the day . Can you suggest some medicine ? I have a desk job on computers ?
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Take care of your health

Detailed Answer:
My dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for sending your query to us.
you have to take care of your health.Have proper diet , exercise and rest.Some vitamin supplements may also be needed.
I hope you don't have a near vision problem.After 40near vision issues may start and make sure you do not feel any difficulty in fine print. If you do have, please get your vision tested.

Take care of your health and do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. N. K. Misra

Ophthalmologist