Suggest remedies for severe pain in wisdom teeth
Wisdom tooth infection, extraction, surgical removal of gum
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the pain in the wisdom tooth is concerned, it can be because of the tooth infection or the infection in the gums overlying the wisdom tooth.
Nothing to be panic, consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. Mean while you can take a course of antibiotics like amoxicillin and metronidazole(if you are not allergic). You need to get a radiograph like orthopantomograph done to check whether sufficient space is there for the wisdom tooth to erupt. If there is no space, then the tooth has to be removed. If there is just the infection of the gums overlying the wisdom tooth, then the overlying gums can be removed surgically. If the tooth is erupted and decayed then it has to be removed.
For the exact diagnosis please upload the images of the wisdom tooth.
I hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wisdom teeth growing with severe pain any remedy
- Wisdom teeth pain symptoms
- Wisdom teeth ear pain
- Wisdom teeth removal pain
- Signs of wisdom teeth pain
- Wisdom teeth and eye pain
- Sinusitis and wisdom teeth pain
- Severe pain in decaying wisdom teeth during pregnancy
- Pain associated with wisdom teeth
- Suggest treatment for pain of wisdom teeth while eating