Suggest remedies for severe fatigue

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 30 May 2018 in Brain and Spine
Question: sometimes I have a hard time controlling my speech, then I take a good nap and I feel fine this happens daily
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Might be related to tiredness. What aspect do you find difficult?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

Tiredness makes it difficult to easily get the right words and make great and articulate speech without difficulties. Rest will take care of this. For that reason, you may notice you are more performant after resting than just before doing so. This is normal, comes with aging and there is no need for specific medical attention. I will recommend you stay calm and rest often to get this well managed.

I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.