Suggest remedies for severe anal itching
Also the major problem I have is Anal Itching which is very severe and I do not have any constipation related issues at all.
Skin Specialist MD has given me
Ointment - Ebernet 1%
Nuforce Tablets- 4 Weeks once a week.
Lecoz (livocitrizine) - daily 1 tablet for 1 week.
Anal Itching is a major problem to me right now.
need further investigations as well as clinical evaluation..
Hello XXXX, Welcome to HCM..
I've gone through your query and understand your concern..Now it seems the same problem was there back in 2014 also, isn't it ? So did it get resolved with the anti-fungal therapy that time ?
Do you notice any difference between symptoms from that time and this time ?
Do you have any other medical/surgical ailments ?
Please let me know the sexual history ? any risky exposure in the past ?
Do you have any history of hemorrhoids(piles) ?
Your Occupation history ?
Since it's been a week already so you need to get investigated (please get CBC, FBS, PPBS, HbA1C done, if not done already, to rule out diabetes in the first place) as well as need to be clinically Re-evaluated thoroughly by a Dermatologist and/ Internal medicine specialist..
Meanwhile try to keep the area as much dry as possible..
Wear loose fitting cotton clothes..
Let me know if any further queries..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness and anal itch
- Hormones and anal itching
- Can my anal itching is severe or lasts longer than one to two months be due to anal itching?
- Anal itching due to fissures pain and bleeding remedy
- Is anal itching and impotence related
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks suggest medication
- Will a uti cause anal itching
- Severe anal itching treatment
- Lipitor and anal itch
- Ocd and anal itching
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?